26 AUG 2021
FLCWA's Nicole Lockwood hands over Chair Role to the incoming Chair Megan McCracken
The Freight & Logistics Council of Western Australia would like to thank Nicole for her leadership and commitment to the Council over the last 5 years.
Nicole has been responsible for:
- Establishing a new organisational structure for the Council
- Implementing a collaborative work program supported by stakeholder working groups and
- Leading strong engagement with industry, government and other stakeholders.
A key priority of the Council has been to ensure long term integrated planning for freight. Nicole has led a number of projects to help achieve this including:
- Protection of freight corridors
- Freight rail noise
- Inner harbour efficiencies
- Social license for freight
- Input into the Westport Program
The role of the Council in creating connections between industry and Government and facilitating collaborative approaches to issues to achieve results was highlighted during last year’s COVID-19 response.
Nicole quickly established the WA Supply Chain COVID-19 Response Group and collaboratively worked with Government and industry to keep freight moving.
We wish Nicole all the best for the future and welcome incoming Chair Megan McCracken.
Back To News Stories