24 APR 2020
Now is the time to stay vigilant and continue the highest of hygiene standards. We're also scenario planning to ensure industry is prepared for the next steps.
- We're coordinating exporters, freight forwarders and consigners to work together to ensure we get access to the Federal Air Freight fund if required.
- Our Covid-19 Business Response Survey has been extended until the end of next week. We’d appreciate as many responses as possible to ensure we understand your needs and can communicate this back to Government. Help us help you and please share with your wider networks.
While WA is doing a fantastic job in flattening the curve, we'd like to remind everyone now is the time to continue to be vigilant.
- Ensure the highest of hygiene standards at all times
- If you have access to PPE equipment, ensure your staff are using it
- Maintain social distancing and,
- Continue to follow the risk management framework.
During this time, FLCWA is also progressing scenario planning to ensure we are prepared either for full recovery or the event of another outbreak.
Back To News Stories