17 APR 2020
Information on the process required for entry into the Kimberley Region and more on the Driver Exchange Program.
- Earlier today we sent out information on the process required to gain ‘Entry into Designated Biosecurity Areas’, which includes the Kimberley and parts of East Pilbara region. We are currently having discussions with the Police about a whole of sector approach to try and streamline the process but in the mean time this protocol must be followed. We’d also like to acknowledge the efforts of the Australian Logistics Council in following up issues experienced at the border on a Federal Level.
- The first phase of the Driver Exchange Program launched yesterday.
- If you are a Freight Operator offering a Driver, please click here.
- If you are a Freight Operator that requires a Driver, please click here.
- We are finalising ourbrief to illustrate the proposed outcomes and benefits of the Data Hub Model.
- We are commencing thedevelopment of a COVID-19 specific training module for industry.
- We are working to better define the potential response phases of operational disruptions caused by COVID-19, to inform and provide a long term structure for our scenario planning work.
Win of the week
Yesterday we launched the Driver Exchange Program. A big thanks to Western Roads Federation and Main Roads Western Australia for collaborating on this great initiative.
We’ve had 12 registrations with 2 matches already and look forward to this growing over the coming weeks.
Please note our updates will now be published each Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Back To News Stories