14 APR 2020
800 bottles of hand sanitiser has been delivered to our distribution centres.
- An online system for border exemptions will be live during the week.
- We’re working with Main Roads WA on providing comprehensive FAQ’s for Police to refer to on the border to streamline any issues and promote a smoother process.
- The first of the Hygiene and Sanitation supplies have arrived in Sydney and will be transported for distribution soon.
- We’re continuing to work on the data hub and are scoping and developing a plan for the ongoing reporting of data
- We are finalising the commercial elements of the Driver Exchange Program and supporting training and it is expected to go live later this week.
- We are now also developing a similar worker exchange program with Ports and Rail.
- The Working groups for the three priority risk areas – Workforce, Critical Routes and Commercial Distress will meet again this week. If anyone is interested in being a part of a working group please get in touch.
- Over the weekend we delivered 800 bottles of hand sanitiser to our distribution centres. A shout out to Cam from Western Roads Federation who led this on behalf of the Group.
Looking after your Mental Health - COVID-19 has brought rapid changes to our daily life, together with uncertainty and dramatic news headlines. During this time it is important to look after the mental health of your workforce and yourself. To get started, here’s some great resources you can refer to:
Back To News Stories