08 MAR 2021
Matt Bronickis was successful in being appointed to undertake the industry liaison service for the Council. Congratulations Matt and thank you to all who applied.
The FLCWA Board is pleased to announce that Matt Bronickis was successful in being appointed to undertake the industry liaison service for the Council.
The Council recently advertised for an industry liaison service to :
- Promote the common interests of persons, including the Government and Government entities, who are engaged in, or interested in freight and logistics matters raised by industry.
- Facilitate forums for exchanging views between industry and Government on strategic matters impacting on the efficiency of freight and logistics activities in or impacting Western Australia.
- Identify opportunities and constraints that may impact the achievement of successful freight and logistics activities in Western Australia.
- Represent the FLCWA at Government and industry forums and groups.
- Promote the importance of successful freight and logistics activities to Government, industry and the community.
We were very pleased with the level of interest and high standard of applications received. We look forward to future opportunities to work with those that were not successful on this occasion.
Back To News Stories