01 MAY 2020
First drop of PPE has been delivered & the Business Response Survey is extended a week.
- We’ve worked with Main Roads HVS and put together some FAQ’s based on some of the common queries received around the State’s border restrictions. Find them here.
- We’ve received an update on the Eucla border, which often has no signal, and how companies can work around the restrictions. See more here.
- The Freight & Trade Alliance's latest update includes some up to date information for exporters, customs brokers and freight forwarders. You can view it here
- We have developed a flow chart, in conjunction with Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development, to assist with the border exemptions process. This is being finalised and we will share with you as soon as we can.
- We are finalising our WA Freight, Logistics and Transport Industry COVID-19 Risk Response Plan. We will share our findings to assist industry and government and to identify how we can support in the Freight and Logistics sector.
- Through our Food Security work, we are looking to do a pilot project, addressing identified knowledge and data set gaps with a focus around remote communities and supply.
- Our Business Response Survey has been extended until next Wednesday. Please continue to share this with your networks.
- PPE procurement – the first order of masks has been delivered to members who had ordered them. If you want to put in an order you can do so here. If you need help sourcing PPE get in touch with us.
Have you downloaded the COVID Safe app? Using the app will help government gather data about the spread of the virus to provide confidence for them to relax restrictions as soon as possible. More information can be found here.
Back To News Stories